Get a Discount
Got a Question?
Our food additives
For salmon roe
- Varex-1 – for the 2-nd grade of maturity skeins (underripe, so-called "fat" or "sea" roe);
- Varex-2 – for the 3-th and 4-th grades of maturity salmon roe.
For sturgeon caviar
- Varex-11 – for fresh grain sturgeon caviar;
- LIV-1 – for fresh grain sturgeon caviar;
- Varex-12 – for pasteurized grain sturgeon caviar;
- LIV-2 – for pasteurized grained sturgeon caviar;
For screened roe
- Varel – colorant for colouring roe to black (imitation of sturgeon caviar).
For hot-smoked fish
For chilled fish
- Varex-6 – for chilled fish without ice (in vacuum package or modified atmosphere);
- Varex-7 – for chilled fish in flake or slurry ice.
For fish gastronomy
For semi-preserved fish
- Varex-7 – for small uncut fish;
- Varex-14 – for semi-preserved herring, trout and other fish species.
For light-salted fish
For frozen fish